St. Joseph Windfield - GALLERY
Site Development Plan
- Construction Methodology - Cast In Place has high level of strength and protects high degree of insulation.
- Large windows for good ventilation and lighting. Its is also made of light yet strong aluminum that is corrosion resistant.
- Steel Door (main and service doors) that is low maintenance and won't warp or rot like wood.
- Additional moldings and canopy that enhances the aesthetics of your home.
- Water - flushed toilet that is easy to use and keep clean with additional lavatory, soap holder and tissue holder.
- Exterior Walls are fully painted finish
- Pre-painted metal roofs that can make your home more comfortable and reduce energy used for air conditioning
- Steel Truss that is rot-proof and resistant to termites unlike timber
- Light metal frame and fiber-cement board ceiling and partition walla that is resistant to insect, damage, more stable than wood and fireproof
- Offer comfortable, aesthetically good design, structurally stable and affordable houses with the collaboration of architects, engineers and interior designer